02 February 2011

Snow-mageddon 2011

Not many words needed. It has snowed A LOT in the last 24 hours.Not too mention last weekend. I love living in Michigan! Snow makes me so happy!! I would have been happier if I had gotten the day of work, but that is the life of an athletic trainer. Or pretty much most adults. Long gone are the days of laying around and doing nothing in the middle of the week just because it snowed more than a few inches. I'm just happy I got to sleep in until 8am! That is rare during the week. Best part of the day was seeing the sun shine after so many gray days. I am thankful.






"Praise the LORD from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths, lightning and hail, snow and clouds, stormy winds that do his bidding..." Psalm 148:7-8


No comments: