07 February 2011

Notre Dame

My track team traveled to South bend, IN this past weekend. I have only been on the campus of Notre Dame once before for a soccer game, so it was nice to visit for more than a couple hours. This weekend also began my year for hotel visits. Thinking I'll try to keep a tally this year. Not sure how many hotels I actually stay in during the year. I'm sure it's somewhere around 20-30. No wonder I don't go to the grocery store ever.

It was a long weekend, but well worth getting to see my athletes improve in their events. Some of the best athletes in the country were also present. It's not everyday you get to see someone run a mile in less than 4 minutes or high jump over 7 feet. Who knew that track could be so exciting??! The video below is the men's Meyo mile. Thank you Flotrack. The guy who won ran just under 4 minutes. That for sure doesn't happen everyday. It almost inspires me to get back into running. But, not really ;o) Maybe someday. I'll stick with snowboarding for now.


Watch more Videos on Flotrack


The 60m hurdles final gearing up. Tiffany Ofili (3rd from the right),
a stand out from U of M, will soon be at the Olympics.

No comments: