22 May 2011

That's A Wrap...

After braving tornado sirens, the throwing of javelins in the dark (who would be a judge for that?), a track lite with the headlights of Gators, and 80 degree weather that dropped to 50 degrees a day later, my 2011 track season has finally come to a close.  So I thought I would share some of my favorite pics/memories from the year. Enjoy!




What's the prognosis doc?

Some of my athletes at championships. Taking it very seriously...

Can't see anything? Neither could anyone there. Does it bother you they were throwing javelins?

Focused

Every morning someone is sleeping before practice. My lucky day, there were 2 here.

Only in Michigan would this happen. I don't think he will be working with the team next year. Just saying.


Teaching T how to pop the collar. Working hard as usual.

They mostly ran in darkness. The finish line is what really matters right?


Not sure if it is a European thing to tuck your pants in your socks. He would know.

My 2011 undergraduate students, graduate student, and myself looking very Maroon-like

No comments: